Libby's Christmas Answers!!!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both, but if i had a cool wrapping center in my home I would wrap all the way. I love to make my gifts look pretty...but that also calls for some money?!?!
2. REAL OR FAKE TREE? Fake tree all the way. But when I get married and my husband is one of those people who insits on a real tree I will compromise and do a fake tree one year and a real tree the next! (KLINT)
3. When do you put up the tree? Day after Thanksgiving!!! Forget shopping with all the crazy's I'm in my home putting up a tree!
4. When do you take the tree down? It's becoming a New Years day tradition.
5. Do you like eggnog? I don't know...It's been so long since I've had some - I like Hot Chocolate when made with a COCOMOTION BABY!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I wasn't quite a child anymore, but getting a trampoline was awesome!
7. Hardest person to buy for? I'd have to say Flint...but his was the first gift I bought for this year!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Me??? Gosh, I would have to say my buddy Audra.
9. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A car windshield...who gives that as a gift...UM STIFF!!! Glad that ended! (Although I didn't like the gift it was very nice to have that paid for and out of the way before my car got inspected).
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, Mail all the way. It's the one time a year that people are still old fashioned and send and recieve Christmas cards - I love getting them in the mail, and I love sending them!
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Very Brady Christmas! One Magic Christmas, and the Jim Carrey "How the Grinch Stole Christmas".
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? In the middle of December...I wait until the last minute...that's how I work, I do well under pressure?!?!
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Only at party's where we had to do a white elephant gift.
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? HELLO - EVERYTHING!!! I do like my mom's little orderves that she makes for Christmas day!!! Yum, yum!
15. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Depends on the theme I'm going for. Someday when I have a family I want to have two trees - one with white lights for a more elegant look and one with colored lights for my kids to decorate and have fun with.
16. Favorite Christmas song? Last Christmas - any version. And I love that country Christmas song about the little boy who is buying shoes for his mom before she dies...Makes me cry everytime!!!
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I don't care as long as I'm with family. This year I will be traveling to St. George...big travel huh?
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Are there people who can't???
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? I grew up with an Angel...my tree now currently has a ribbon like thing that I hate...I just can't find the right topper - and I have been looking?!?! I do have a star that a boy gave me, but it just doesn't fit with my tree!
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Only one present on Christmas Eve - save the rest for Christmas Day!!!
21. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The bell ringers at the front of stores...I know it's for a good cause, but the bells, THE BELLS!!!
22. What I love most about Christmas? Being together with my family! I love also that it's the time of year that you hear from old friends and find out how they are doing - a time to catch up!!!
Okay - Get in the Christmas Spirit and copy and paste! Can't wait to hear everyones Christmas answers!!!