Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Anisa's Christmas Spirit Answers

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper and they must be double and triple wrapped. I can barely keep Joren from opening them as is, but there's no way I could keep him out of a gift bag.
2. REAL OR FAKE TREE? Fake, but I'm starting to see the benefit of a real tree. I'm sick of setting up the tree and fixing all the branches. However, I keep my lights on so I don't have to put them on every year, so I guess it all balances out.
3. When do you put up the tree? Mom always did on Dec. 1st, but I can't ever wait that long. Right after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Day after Christmas! Must start getting ready for Joren's birthday.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, but has way too many calories.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A stereo and Kenny Rogers record (I am so old)
7. Hardest person to buy for? Joren. He would rather pull all the kleenex out of the box than play with a toy.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Brenner. He wants everything and it's hard to not buy him everything.
9. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I've always liked what I've gotten.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, but don't make them. Just do a preset digital card.
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? I like the original christmas kid's movies with the puppets.
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? October
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? NO
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Hot chocolate
15. Clear lights or colored on the tree? On the tree, clear. On my house, colored.
16. Favorite Christmas song? Where are you Christmas- Faith Hill
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Always home on Christmas Day
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes, but only Rudolf really matters, right?
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Both. I have an Angel on one tree and a Star on the other
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Santa brings presents on Christmas. Sometimes we open presents from other people early.
21. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Stress of not getting everything done.
22. What I love most about Christmas? Seeing friends we don't see all year. Going on drives to see Christmas lights. (although Brenner and Joren fight over who gets the lights out their window), the smells of Christmas, the fun decorations, etc.

No comments: