Thursday, November 29, 2007

A Year Ago today

Hi Loved Ones,
Just a reminder that Granny passed away a year ago today. Take a moment to think of her and Papa. Remember that she wanted you all to be happy and to think positive. Her annoying ,"Things could be a lot worse" is so true. Hope all of you have the Chirstmas spirit growing. Hopefully, you all will get back to being blog happy, for I get so much enjoyment out of it. Wish ALL of Granny's grandkids would get more enthused about blogging so I can know what each of you are up to. Besides, Granny herself, I think that I miss her informative phone calls the most.
Love, Deb

2 comments:

Lib-Dawg said...

Really? A year ago today. Thanks for the reminder Aunt Debbie. I for sure will take a moment.
Love, Libby

Mrs Buchanan said...

I was thinking about that the other day. I was looking at the picture of Papa and Granny, the one they took for their 50th aniversary, and my heart ached for them. I miss Granny calling and telling us all the gossip as well.