Wednesday, April 13, 2011

We Like Complements

I was just over visiting my neighbor Rae who is part of the Kanarraville Historical Society.  She helps put out the monthly newsletter.  Some of you may know that Jessie just placed the story of Grandpa Jess in the latest newsletter.  Well, Rae just received a letter the other day from a person in California who subscribes to the newsletter.  This is what the letter said:

Rae, 


A darling issue.  Jessica Williams has a writer's eye, she got me really into Jess who shot his hand off and went on despite.  She has a real feeling for her great grandpa and for his story.  Compliment her from me.  Kevin Williams' poem so sad and so direct, anyone who has ever tried to visit their old home but it isn't there any more will feel it.  Loved the vicar joke.


Thanks so much for sending on.


Much Love,  Clacy 

From a Clancy Sigal in California.

2 comments:

Anisa said...

Good job!

Mrs Buchanan said...

I was so excited when I saw this. People like my story, I feel like I'm actually doing something not just for me but for other people. It's such a cool feeling!