Monday, December 13, 2010

Recipes

Spinach Artichoke Dip

2 jars (6 oz. each) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 pkg. (10 oz.) Frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry (I actually only used about 1/2 the pkg.)
4 garlic cloves, pressed
1 C. sour cream
1 C. Mayo
1 1/2 C. Parmesan Cheese ( I buy a bag of shredded...not the dry canned stuff)

Prehead oven to 375. Mix all ingredients. Bake for 20-25 minutes.

Ribbon Sandwiches

Ham: Can of Hormel smoked ham mixed with mayo to desired consistency.
Eggs: Hard boil 4 eggs. Smash with fork. Add mayo to desired consistency. Flavor with about 2 tsp. mustard. Then add a couple of shakes of garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. This time I used my spinach and herb seasoning from "Tastefully Simple" but since you can't buy that in stores, it's okay without it.

2 comments:

Mrs Buchanan said...

I was just telling my mom that she needed to get these recipes and make them for us for Christmas! Yay!

Lib-Dawg said...

Thank you for posting these recipes! THEY ARE SO GOOD!!!!!!!!! I want some more yo!