Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's Time...

It's time again for us Williams Clan to begin planning a BBQ!  This is the plan for now; I know that Aaron and Kim will be here the end of March first of April.  I think they leave April 4th.  If that be the case than I was wondering if we could do a BBQ for that Friday, April 3, 2009.  This is still months away, but I figured we should get planning it now.  Yes, Cash is happy to have the shindig at his place.  Let us know what time on that Friday will work.  Hopefully we can get everyone together.  Let's make it work!  

Also, we are in hopes that we can have a big 4th of July BBQ at Cash's place as well.  However, that is a lot further away than April.  Stay tuned, and we'll plan the 4th of July activities!

1 comment:

Anisa said...

I think we could do both. We'd love to get together with the fam.