Monday, November 5, 2007

Upset with Sydney!!!


So I saw Anisa reading these books a while ago. I didn't think anything of then because she said she didn't really like them. I went to work and a couple ladies were talking and saying how much they loved the books. I thought well maybe I would read them, then Sydney convinced me that they were wonderful as well. So i decided to start reading the books. I loved the first one twilight. But I have reached the second book and it is driving me nuts. The book is not going they way I want it too, and all my free time has gone to these books. I am behind on stuff cause of reading. Now realize I hate to read, and I am now really into these books. I also hate series and find out after I started reading them there are 2 more books not yet published. I know reading is good for you, and ryan is always making fun of me because my reading consists of "people" or "Scrapbook" magazines. I just cannot put these books down and it is all Sydneys Fault. Plus the Second Book Sucks, she did warn me about that though. I cannot believe how obsessed I am to finished them. Thanks Sydney!!!

4 comments:

Ron and Debbie said...

Poor Shellie, sometimes we just have to let go and read! You keep up with your house and everything else.

Anisa said...

They are really good books! They drive you crazy, but you can't put them down. If you haven't read them, you should.

Anisa

Logan and Sydney said...

I know the second one is frustrating. I swear, I was SOOO MAD at the stupid book, but it just makes the third one better, I promise!

Lib-Dawg said...

My Mom (Aunt Ellen) Loves these books, and told me that I can't read them until the semester is over. I can't wait - thanks for getting me excited to read them!!! YEAH!!!