Monday, November 5, 2007

Upset with Sydney!!!


So I saw Anisa reading these books a while ago. I didn't think anything of then because she said she didn't really like them. I went to work and a couple ladies were talking and saying how much they loved the books. I thought well maybe I would read them, then Sydney convinced me that they were wonderful as well. So i decided to start reading the books. I loved the first one twilight. But I have reached the second book and it is driving me nuts. The book is not going they way I want it too, and all my free time has gone to these books. I am behind on stuff cause of reading. Now realize I hate to read, and I am now really into these books. I also hate series and find out after I started reading them there are 2 more books not yet published. I know reading is good for you, and ryan is always making fun of me because my reading consists of "people" or "Scrapbook" magazines. I just cannot put these books down and it is all Sydneys Fault. Plus the Second Book Sucks, she did warn me about that though. I cannot believe how obsessed I am to finished them. Thanks Sydney!!!

4 comments:

Ron & Debbie said...

Poor Shellie, sometimes we just have to let go and read! You keep up with your house and everything else.

Me & My BOYS said...

They are really good books! They drive you crazy, but you can't put them down. If you haven't read them, you should.

Anisa

Sydney & Logan said...

I know the second one is frustrating. I swear, I was SOOO MAD at the stupid book, but it just makes the third one better, I promise!

Liberty Williams said...

My Mom (Aunt Ellen) Loves these books, and told me that I can't read them until the semester is over. I can't wait - thanks for getting me excited to read them!!! YEAH!!!