Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Lucas is so Awesome!


I thought I would brag about how great I think Lucas is. When he puts his mind to something he does it well. He told me a while ago he wanted to make a headboard for our guest bedroom, I was wondering what he was going to do. Well look at what a fantastic job he did. I love that no matter what Lucas wants to do he always figures it out. He is really great with building stuff, he is always wanting projects to do "I love it". Also I just wanted everyone to know that everyone is invited to come and visit us and stay in are lovely guest room(we still have some more decorating to do). We just bought a rambler with an unfinished basement so we will always have a guest room or two, for anyone who wants to come visit all of us up here in Salt Lake...

3 comments:

Logan and Sydney said...

That is beautiful.

Lib-Dawg said...

Love it! Lucas, you did a wonderful job!!! I may have to take you up on your offer to stay - and SOON!

Ron and Debbie said...

Lucas, that is just a beautiful headboard. Great work!!