Saturday, October 20, 2007

ABC's of Lucas

A- Attached or single: Attatched – Only waiting for Polygamy to come back
B- Best Friend: I don’t get one I am married (male), Legacy & Shell (female)
C-Cake or Pie: Cake
D- Day of choice: Friday – Start of the Blessed Weekend
E- Essential Item: Having “Cash” around….
F- Favorite Color: Pink of Course
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Bears – Gummi worms are too Gummi
H -Hometown: Santa Clara, UT
I-Indulgence(s): 4-Wheeling
J- January or July: July – My Birthday or Course
K- Kids: Legacy – Born March 29th, 2007
L- Life is Incomplete Without: Sex
M- Marriage Date: September 21, 2001
N- Number of Siblings: 2 Brothers & 1 Sister
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples – Shellie won’t peal me oranges says makes her hands smell
P- Phobias or Fears: Legacy getting Hurt – Freaks me out!
Q- Quotes: "Do you feel Lucky Punk, Do Ya"
R- Reason To Smile: Legacy she cracks me up!!
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Three +: – I am with Logan – What does this mean?
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I eat chips and Salsa in bed – Shellie gets very upset – That’s why I do it – anything to get a rise out of her.
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Meat Eater – I grew up a blake, “FREE MEAT”
W- Worst Habit: Bite my fingernails.
X- I guess there is no X (I didn't make this thing up)
Y- Your Favorite Food: Seafood, I love all types.
Z- Zodiac: Cancer

2 comments:

Ron & Debbie said...

Lucas, Did you have to be so honest with the sex answer. My kids make me smile, all so different but to wonderful!!!

Me & My BOYS said...

Peel your own dang oranges!!!

Tag means who you want to do it next!