Tuesday, October 16, 2007

ABC's of Libby

The ABC’s of Me!
A-Attached or single: Single - all the way baby!
B-Best Friend: I have many! So many I can't pick just one!
C-Cake or Pie: Depends on the cookies, and depends on the pie!
D-Day of choice: Friday - my sewing class is on Friday and I love that class!
E-Essential Item: Agree with Anisa - my camera. And phone!
F-Favorite Color: I love all colors. Favorite right now - blueishgreens.
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears - but they have to be the Haribo brand gummie bears.
H-Hometown: Ivins, UT
I-Indulgence(s): Eating at Chuckarama, watching a good 80's movie, getting my toes done, and shopping for new clothes.
J-January or July: July - it's my birthday...one year older and wiser too!
K-Kids: None, but I would love to have some, some day...yes, I realize that means I need to get married!!!
L-Life is Incomplete Without: my family and the gospel of Jesus Christ - agreeing with Anisa!
M-Marriage Date: I should just make one up! Let's try for October 10, 2009
N-Number of Siblings: 3, Two bro's - and one sis!
O-Oranges or Apples: Apples!!!
P-Phobias or Fears: That I never finish school!
Q-Quotes: Today's quote that was sent to me via email: "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
R-Reason To Smile: One of my classes got canceled today!
S-Season: Fall. It's so pretty here in Kanarraville/Cedar.
T-Tag Three + : all the cousins! This is what Ansia said to do!
U-Unknown Fact About Me: I've been emailing a boy in Ohio for six months...
V-Vegetarian or Meat Eater: I love all food. I'm not racist!
W-Worst Habit: Judgemental and Self righteous...but hopefully most of you have noticed - I've changed some!
X-I guess there is no X (I didn't make this thing up)
Y-Your Favorite Food: Salads - green with lot's of toppings! Dessert: Box of brownies with vanilla bean ice cream and carmel syrup...it's making my mouth water just thinking of it!
Z- Zodiac: Cancer.

No comments: